A great interview with Jacque Fresco of the Venus Project by Mark Sainsbury of CloseUp fame in New Zealand. His vision is true and undeniable and he is to be admired for trying to awaken humanity from inevitable destruction. Technology and the abolishment of scarcity – no money required and a Resource Based Economy. Strategic Management theory supports this view for corporations and organisations in that in order to create value and sustainability they need to develop these from the resources that they use in their business activity. Jacque applies this theory on a global scale for sustainability of humanity. If you were born bathed in sunshine or somewhere dark, his words ring true in every sense. The answers are in nature, just open your eyes and see, smell, hear, feel, taste and reflect.
Here’s a link to an earlier article in the Banks category of this Blog that features another great video in more detail of what Jacques is thinking in contrast to the blinded or manipulated existence of self interest. He is also featured in the highly collaborated feature movement Zeitgeist The Movie.
- Everything you need to know about the difference between money and resources (meltyourmind.com)
- Jacque Fresco – Classic Lectures (1974-1980) (tzmvirginia.wordpress.com)
- This Is What The Future Should Look Like: Jacque Fresco’s The Venus Project (picturesdotnews.wordpress.com)
- Jacque Fresco & The Venus Project (forwardmovementblog.wordpress.com)
- Jacque Fresco’s Unique View of the Future (33rdsquare.com)
- Top ten future visions (dazeddigital.com)