Recently New Zealand Attorney General Christopher Finlayson visited The Hague or International Court to supposedly support Australia in a bid to ban Japanese Whale fishing. There maybe other reasons including the action of The One Peoples Public Trust.
New Zealand Prime Minister John Key with his one vote ‘totalitarian style’ regime supported under duress by a self-conscious moron called Peter Dunne former cabinet minister and leader of the defunct and now re-formed United Future Party amidst a furore of scandal (Don’t be fooled by the title as he is completely the opposite in his agreement to supporting John Key policies).
Both are desperately determined to hide evidence of illegal spying on New Zealanders including Kim DotCom by forcing changes to legislation around the spying activities of the GCSB.
Reported by the Law Society to the United Nations as contradictory to the rule of law. Set to get the second vote today in Parliament despite a huge uproar by concerned citizens of the proposed Bill and the regime in charge of it. ( Who knows, the GCSB may have spied on the Governor Generals Office?).
Apple Co-founder Wozniak voices his support for Kim DotCom
Meantime Vatican City is responding via the Pope Apolostic Letter, effectively making governmentals oops government corporations e.g. Her Majesty The Queen in Right of New Zealand , directors and staff personally liable for crimes against humanity in an attempt to undermine the activity of either the shadow government or a genuine attempt to
undermine commerce/statute law that is inadvertantly? desperately trying to maintain control of the World money supply as Europe ( and the rest of the world) screams for FULL DISCLOSURE, the Truth and confusion is stirred madly ( attached to religion, deception, as usual) in the Middle East.
The Pope has issued instructions affecting ALL Corporations and subsidiary entities, established under the so-called Canon Law including the administrators e.g. Politicians, Judges etc of Her Majesty The Queen In Right Of New Zealand corporate sole, as follows:-
In our times, the common good is increasingly threatened by transnational organized crime, the improper use of the markets and of the economy, as well as by terrorism. It is therefore necessary for the international community to adopt adequate legal instruments to prevent and counter criminal activities, by promoting international judicial cooperation on criminal matters. In ratifying numerous international conventions in these areas, and acting also on behalf of Vatican City State, the Holy See has constantly maintained that such agreements are effective means to prevent criminal activities that threaten human dignity, the common good and peace. With a view to renewing the Apostolic See’s commitment to cooperate to these ends, by means of this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio, I establish that:
1. The competent Judicial Authorities of Vatican City State shall also exercise penal jurisdiction over: a) crimes committed against the security, the fundamental interests or the patrimony of the Holy See; b) crimes referred to: – in Vatican City State Law No. VIII, of 11 July 2013, containing Supplementary Norms on Criminal Law Matters; – in Vatican City State Law No. IX, of 11 July 2013, containing Amendments to the Criminal Code and the Criminal Procedure Code; when such crimes are committed by the persons referred to in paragraph 3 below, in the exercise of their functions; c) any other crime whose prosecution is required by an international agreement ratified by the Holy See, if the perpetrator is physically present in the territory of Vatican City State and has not been extradited.
2. The crimes referred to in paragraph 1 are to be judged pursuant to the criminal law in force in Vatican City State at the time of their commission, without prejudice to the general principles of the legal system on the temporal application of criminal laws.
3. For the purposes of Vatican criminal law, the following persons are deemed “public officials”: a) members, officials and personnel of the various organs of the Roman Curia and of the Institutions connected to it. b) papal legates and diplomatic personnel of the Holy See. c) those persons who serve as representatives, managers or directors, as well as persons who even de facto manage or exercise control over the entities directly dependent on the Holy See and listed in the registry of canonical juridical persons kept by the Governorate of Vatican City State; d) any other person holding an administrative or judicial mandate in the Holy See, permanent or temporary, paid or unpaid, irrespective of that person’s seniority.
4. The jurisdiction referred to in paragraph 1 comprises also the administrative liability of juridical persons arising from crimes, as regulated by Vatican City State laws.
5. When the same matters are prosecuted in other States, the provisions in force in Vatican City State on concurrent jurisdiction shall apply.
6. The content of article 23 of Law No. CXIX of 21 November 1987, which approves the Judicial Order of Vatican City State remains in force. This I decide and establish, anything to the contrary notwithstanding. I establish that this Apostolic Letter issued Motu Proprio will be promulgated by its publication in L’Osservatore Romano, entering into force on 1 September 2013. Given in Rome, at the Apostolic Palace, on 11 July 2013, the first of my Pontificate.
- Pope’s Decree About to Cause Mass Resignations? (2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com)
- Pope Francis: The Decree That’s Got People Talking (goldenageofgaia.com)
- Parliamentary Service boss resigns (stuff.co.nz)
- Hackers attack NZ premier’s website (arabtimesonline.com)
- What they are not telling you about the GCSB Bill (futureallblack11.wordpress.com)
- Dotcom joins rally against GSCB (stuff.co.nz)
- Kim Dotcom Speaks At The Auckland Protest Against The GCSB Spy Bill (fromthetrenchesworldreport.com)
- Anonymous hits National websites (stuff.co.nz)
- APOSTOLIC LETTER ISSUED MOTU PROPRIO OF THE SUPREME PONTIFF FRANCIS ON THE JURISDICTION OF JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES OF VATICAN CITY STATE IN CRIMINAL MATTERS . . . what does it actually mean. . . ~J (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Pope’s decree about to cause mass resignations? (ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com)